Labeling is one of the most important elements in establishing a brand for a company. In today’s world, everyone chooses a brand over local brands without labels. Do you agree? Well, labeling has formed the basis of reliability among the buyers in the market. If you’re planning to launch your own clothing line, then never forget to include garment labels. You need to be very cautious while selecting the fabric for garment labels as the retaining capacity of a company depends on that entirely. Are you confused? Don’t worry I’ll explain. For instance, if you choose a low-quality fabric for labeling your clothing line, then may be after few washes, the label will wear away. Hence, the brand name will be lost. This will be equivalent to nameless local brands that are known for cheap clothes with no recognition in the market. We all know that labels are faces of the companies which comprise their names, taglines and sometimes some additional information like washing methods and much more. As these hold the value of the brand, no stones should be left unturned to ensure the supreme quality of these labels.
There is an array of different types of garment labels available in the market. I’ll throw some light on this context here. Read below:
• Woven Garment Labels– This is one of the most popular types of garment labels that are used extensively in the market. The name speaks for them as these are woven using polyester and cotton threads into the clothes. These are known for their flexibility and cost-effectiveness. And most importantly, these labels are produced in bulk for their ever-increasing demand.
• Embroidered Garment Labels– These types of garment labels are similar to woven garment labels as the fabric used for these labels are same. Apart from that, they are also woven into the clothes with polyester and cotton threads. But the threads used in these labels are stronger and thicker. So, these are widely preferred as well.
• Leather Garment Labels– Are you looking for something grand for labeling? If yes, then leather garment labels are the right choice for you. They are known for their elasticity and strength. If you really want to stand out in the crowd with your brand then choose these labeling as they add exclusive value to the brand.
• Rubber/PVC Garment Labels– These kinds of labels are used for adventure and sportswear for their toughness and resistance to moisture. The athlete clothing industry depends heavily on these garment labels.
• Printed Garment Labels– These are unlike all the above-mentioned garment labels. They are little similar to woven labels and are printed directly on the garment. And moreover, they are affordable as well and works wonder in the industry of fast fashion.
So, what’s your choice? Which one are you choosing from the above-mentioned types of garment labels? Know your brand well and then finalize one for creating repute in the market.