A brand without a label is like a body without a face. If you think you can do away without a label then that is possibly the worst marketing mistake you can commit to your business. If you already have a brand label and are not being able to reap the expected benefits, then it’s time you redesign your brand logo and give a facelift to your labels as well. You can get started by designing your custom clothing tags and labels online with the help of an easy-to-use design tool.
What do I get started?
First and foremost, conduct a market research on the brand colors and fonts that might have the maximum potential to capture the attention of your target consumers. Based on that, make a blueprint of your logo design and content.
How do I use the design tool?
• Label text: Once you’re done with creating a final blueprint of your label design you can open the design tool. You will be given the option to enter the content on the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth line. It’s not necessary to fill up all of the lines unless it is absolutely necessary. Try not to clutter the label with too much content.
• Label size: The size of the label depends on the type of product. Enter the size within 0.5 to 3 inches for both the length (height) and width (Left to Right).
For clothing labels, the standard length ranges from 0.9 to 2 inches. The standard width is between 0.5 to 0.9 inches.
The length of the care content labels ranges from 1.97 to 3 inches. The width is generally from 1.18 to 1.5 inches.
• Color scheme: Choose the text color and background color wisely for an eye-catching label. The color palette of the design tool has all those colors that will make for an appealing brand label.
• Font selection: Font plays a key role to complete the entire look and feel of the brand label. Don’t just randomly choose a font just for the heck of it. Seek help for a professional designer who would help you with this. The design tool offers suave fonts like Arial, Berlin sans, Bookman Old Style, Calibri, Century Gothic, Freestyle Script, Impact, Kristen itc, Lucida Sans, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Trebuchet Ms, and Verdana.
• Font size: The font size ranges between 8 and 48. Keep it small and simple to understand.
Double check the details once again and then submit the details to receive an instant free quote.
You can check out the samples of custom woven labels, printed labels, hang tags, and care labels here.