If you’re looking to create a custom clothing label, then woven labels are the perfect solution. Woven labels are hard wearing and their vibrant colors withstand wash after wash. You can use the labels to add a special touch that increases brand recognition and displays important information to your garments. A personal touch makes all the difference and can be added easily with the right label.
Why would you use custom woven labels? They are a fantastic way of personalizing a garment or accessories, and they make garments look so much more professional. The small finishing touches really do mean a lot and can add a professional, but personal stamp onto your garments.
With great design options that are simple to use, you can fully customize your label in just a few simple steps.
1. Begin by selecting the type of cut or fold you require. You can select from a woven label that is straight cut with no fold, or select an end/middle/left/right or Manhattan fold with examples shown in diagrams to guide you.
2. The next step towards creating your custom label is to select a suitable size. Remember, you must create it big enough to display the information you require clearly, but the size must also be suitable for the garment that it will be attached to.
3. Add your text and easily select the font size and alignment you require on the finished product.
4. Personalize the writing style by selecting the font that matches your design.
5. Select your background color that represents your brand, or that you have used in your design. Select from 23 different colors or you submit a pantone color code for a more accurate match to your requirements.
6. Select your text color; the same applies as above as you can choose from the standard options or use the pantone codes. Consider how well the font color will stand out against the background color when you make your selection.
7. Add extra detail by adding a symbol. There’s a huge range of categories to choose from.
8. Choose from taffeta, satin, or damask for your custom woven labels. Make your decision considering points such as how vibrant you need the label to be.
9. If you have opted for straight cut labels you can choose between iron on, or adhesive labels. These aren’t suitable for washed items and are more for accessories.
10. Last of all, select your required quantity. You can request a free sample if required to make sure you’re happy with the finished product before you order.
Personalization has never been so easy and adds a professional finishing touch to your garments. High-quality clothing labels in a range of cuts and folds are available with huge range of colors. Fully customize your labels to match your brands font and color scheme. Purchase only a small quantity of woven labels if you require, or buy in bulk. A free sample is available to give you a true image of the finished product, so you can’t go wrong.