8 Types of Products that Requires Good Labeling
When we buy anything in a store, how do we make out if the product is worth purchasing or not? We check the label to learn more about the brand name, size, and care instructions, isn’t it? Product manufacturers should be very particular about the labels they choose to not only add a distinct character to their brand name but also to influence the purchasing decision of the buyers. If you deal with any of these 10 types of products, you should assure it hits the market with good labeling.
- Apparel: A garment without a label means a person without a name. Any type of garment for men, women, and kids should have the brand label or hangtags attached to it. You can opt for either woven or printed labels based on your budgetary needs. Woven labels assure high durability as these are sewn in high-quality thread while printed labels are more cost-friendly. You can choose printed satin acetate, woven damask, woven satin, woven taffeta or high-definition damask labels depending on the specific demands of the brand.
- Pet products: From pet food to pet wear, packaging plays a key role to capture the attention of customers. Pet labels should have the ability to withstand all types of environmental conditions and wash cycles. Try die cut labels or specialized pet label tags for any products meant for cats, dogs, birds, etc.
- Home accessories:From bedding to décor items, you should never compromise with the labeling quality for these products. Hangtags, peel-and-stick labels are ideal for these types of home accessories.
- Upholstery: Furniture and upholstery products should also have the potential to captivate the attention of buyers. These labels and hangtags can be used for labeling logo, size, care content, and legal info. You can use these custom labels for an array of products such as sofa, cabinets, bed, chair, table, rugs, awnings, lamp shades, matts, fixtures, etc.
- Industrial products: Labels that can withstand extreme conditions can be used for a variety of industrial requirement such as machinery, warehouse, equipment, engineering, carton, shipping, electronics, Quality Control, etc.
- Promotional items: From driving brand awareness to promoting the USPs of the business, promotional giveaways should speak volumes about your brand. You can work on the labeling by designing custom tags or stickers for promotional items such as shirts, hats, umbrellas, cups, etc.
- Shoes: These labels can be used inside or outside the shoe depending on the type of the product. For instance, sports shoes may have a hang tag outside while you might need an adhesive label for canvas shoes.
- Sports accessories: Sports accessories such as headgears, headbands, training gear, socks, practice kit, etc. You can customize woven and printed label tags for all types of athletic sports products for Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Wrestling, Soccer, Badminton, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf, Running, Jogging, Exercise, and Memorabilia.
Design and order custom clothing labels and tags online here.