We have often come across a host of memes on Facebook where a brand label has been the butt of the joke. Even the most negligible mistake can break your brand image and land you up in a random news flash for all the wrong reasons. A stumble may prevent a fall if you pay heed to professional advice and then get started with your custom clothing label. Find out what are the mistakes you should avoid to build a better brand equity.
1. Not conducting market research: Believe me, there are a lot of clothing businesses which considers market research to be a complete waste of time. On the contrary, market research is the cornerstone of building a strong customer base. Conduct it by enlisting help from the marketing professionals who would do the needful based on the demand of your potential customers.
2. Choosing the wrong colors: Color plays a key role in influencing the purchasing decision of your buyers. Don’t lose them by choosing colors that won’t have a significant effect on your potential customers. Make sure the colors helps to give a distinctive appeal to your brand through your label. Get a clearer picture by learning which color is ideal for your brand.
3. Choosing an outdated font: Yes, fonts matter when it comes to underlining your brand presence in front of the millennial consumers. You can create your brand label online with the help of a design tool that will provide an array of fonts that will work.
4. Overlooking the spell-check: This goes without saying that bad spellings can land you up in real trouble. It is a must to get your label and care content double checked to help you stand in good stead in front of your potential customers.
5. Not following your competition: There’s a reason why only a few brands always lead the pack. They abide by the ground rules of marketing aligned with the consumer demand. So don’t commit the mistake of ignoring your competitors and make sure you stay updated about their branding efforts that will help you improvise on your own business.
6. Replicating content: This is adopted by a lot of brands and later they were caught. You don’t need to invest top dollars to create unique content for your brand labels. Do anything but replicate the exact content with some other brand and write something unique and eye-catching. You can even use quirky content to connect with the young target consumers.